Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome to my BLOG!!!

Welcome to my Blog! I’m so excited! I’ve wanted to do this forever and I finally sat my butt down and did it…started it anyway. In this blog you will find a bunch of randomness that I deem awesome. There will be some personal recipes and some borrowed (totally stolen) recipes. Lots of DIY (Do It Yourself) projects, some DWS (Do With Someone) projects and GSEETDIFY (Get someone Else Entirely To Do It For You) projects.
I will do my best to keep my personal religious and political views out of here, there are plenty of other blogs out there for that, but I may feel the need to rant about the A-Hole who cut me off in traffic, or post a glorified picture of my cat. >^.^<
That being said….Eeeeee! I can’t wait to start filling the scroll and I hope you will continue to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment